Tuesday 8 May 2012

T-SHIRTS ARE READY!!!

So happy that my t-shirts were ready today! Bit of a shock with the price as they took a while to make due to the difficult combination of silk and jersey but hey the best ideas always take the longest and cost the most right?!
Below are photos of the 4 t-shirts on mannequins, on people and hanging up with my samples. Pretty pleased with them!



Here are 3 of the 4 of the t-shirts on the mannequin in the studio and all my samples hanging up on the door to keep them flat! No more ironing now the edges have been finished!
Me in my favourite one!

Frankie

Sophie

Cassie

Jaleesa

Roxy modelling my t-shirt and one of her amazing cuffs!

Looking forward to my photoshoot on Thursday with my good friend and wonderful photographer Patricia Morris taking the photos! Will post the photos from the shoot up afterwards as these photos definately do not do the t-shirts justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment